Playstation Home - Chillax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Information going in to Chillax clubhouse

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Welcome Welcome! (New Here, Then Post Here!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
East
Admin
Admin
East

Welcome Welcome! (New Here, Then Post Here!) Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Welcome! (New Here, Then Post Here!)   Welcome Welcome! (New Here, Then Post Here!) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:46 am

New here? Then Post Here!

introduce yourself here and let yourself be known!

Feel free to post your PSN ID if it differs from your Chillaz Forum User name

So Keep It Clean, no bad language and no controversial topics i.e. Relgion, Politics (unless you are supporting of course!) And Criminal Activity, they are all big no no's

So Post Freely and feel free to send me a message if you have a question!

See you On The Boards!

Last edited by admin on Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:26 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Title Edit)
Back to top Go down
Pacman_Ownage

Pacman_Ownage

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Welcome! (New Here, Then Post Here!)   Welcome Welcome! (New Here, Then Post Here!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:02 am

umm.... well, hi, my name is Pacman, Pacman Ownage, some of you may know me as... well Pacman Ownage Neutral

... i like... well games... and food tongue... and 'other' stuff Rolling Eyes

meh, i cant be bothered, you all know who i am anyway Very Happy

PS:, i like the emoticons lol!
Back to top Go down
zhalk2131

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Welcome! (New Here, Then Post Here!)   Welcome Welcome! (New Here, Then Post Here!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 3:38 am

Hi, my PSN is Zhalk but today for some reson I could not log to my other account so I have to use this one.... cat
Back to top Go down
East
Admin
Admin
East

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Welcome! (New Here, Then Post Here!)   Welcome Welcome! (New Here, Then Post Here!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 7:26 am

zhalk2131 wrote:
Hi, my PSN is Zhalk but today for some reson I could not log to my other account so I have to use this one.... cat

pm farq about that, we all had it when he labled us moderators, it only takes him a couple secs to fix so send a pm his way Wink
Back to top Go down
nerdlegend

PostSubject: NerdLeg   Welcome Welcome! (New Here, Then Post Here!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:51 pm

Very Happy

Helllo me nerdlegend and welll am a student gamer and wat not , going off to uni soon so forced to push my ps3 to get loads of games in, errrrrrrrrrrr ask me most things i know loads errrrrrr

starting to push what to put now , i would be using the ps3 for this but lack keyboard and the controller not good for this, am pretty sure firefox has spell checker but it not working odd

i just gone on about nothing much lol!

same username as psn , feel free to add am , on the eu forums as IDnerdlegend long story lol

anyway cya around
Back to top Go down
http://avalanche.clangrid.com/ R2 clan
East
Admin
Admin
East

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Welcome! (New Here, Then Post Here!)   Welcome Welcome! (New Here, Then Post Here!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:55 pm

i saw you had that ID infront of your name, and wondered what it was
Back to top Go down
nerdlegend

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Welcome! (New Here, Then Post Here!)   Welcome Welcome! (New Here, Then Post Here!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 1:57 pm

Me was silly and well, i could not get into the forum with my nerdlegend stuff so made a new one then forgot to , link with old details and well am screwed now LOL
Back to top Go down
http://avalanche.clangrid.com/ R2 clan
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Welcome! (New Here, Then Post Here!)   Welcome Welcome! (New Here, Then Post Here!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Welcome! (New Here, Then Post Here!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Playstation Home - Chillax :: Chillax Forum - English :: Playstation Home News-
Jump to: