Playstation Home - Chillax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Information going in to Chillax clubhouse

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Anyone ever been banned?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CRUNKRIS

CRUNKRIS

Anyone ever been banned? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone ever been banned?   Anyone ever been banned? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:01 pm

From Home or the forums? If you have, why? I know thats a silly question to ask given that they don't really tell you yourself why you were banned. What was the time of your ban?

i was banned for trolling on the playstation forums and for 28 days

I agree we should ban some people, but it just seems like a flawed system. What are some flaws you have encountered?

I think the Home moderation is alot better than the playstation forums. Does that mean that lithium is to blame? Did you know lithium also moderates the nitendo forums? thats what a friend told me. What are they, the game forum mafia?
Back to top Go down
East
Admin
Admin
East

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever been banned?   Anyone ever been banned? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:03 pm

i was banned from home, for doing the bench glitch in EU home square, i had no warning and no acknowledgement of it, i was banned for three days and it was horrific, but nowadays i stay as clean as possible in home

now you know i am kidding right Laughing
Back to top Go down
CRUNKRIS

CRUNKRIS

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever been banned?   Anyone ever been banned? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:08 pm

East wrote:
i was banned from home, for doing the bench glitch in EU home square, i had no warning and no acknowledgement of it, i was banned for three days and it was horrific, but nowadays i stay as clean as possible in home

NO!!! Mad I thought you were serious. I was just about to message Glasswalls when you said u were kidding. Evil or Very Mad not kool Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
nerdlegend

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever been banned?   Anyone ever been banned? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:13 pm

Never so far but something did say they reported me no idea why i think the helghast suit they hated , anyway got banned from one forum that was due to insult to the admin gf : ) well i only called her a sheep

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://avalanche.clangrid.com/ R2 clan
East
Admin
Admin
East

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever been banned?   Anyone ever been banned? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:22 pm

CRUNKRIS wrote:
East wrote:

NO!!! Mad I thought you were serious. I was just about to message Glasswalls when you said u were kidding. Evil or Very Mad not kool Evil or Very Mad

oh no, i did get banned, i was kidding about the goody two shoes part
Back to top Go down
CRUNKRIS

CRUNKRIS

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever been banned?   Anyone ever been banned? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 4:49 pm

East wrote:
CRUNKRIS wrote:
East wrote:

oh no, i did get banned, i was kidding about the goody two shoes part

ohh. sry. well the bench glitch got u banned? scratch why? thats stupid. what r these people thinking confused
Back to top Go down
Yehia18

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever been banned?   Anyone ever been banned? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 1:01 pm

My ban has to be the most funny and most epic ban in Home thus far.

One day in The hub people where randomly posting URLs. So I joined in the fun and provided the URL

www.lemonparty.org

Unlucky me, a mod knew what the link was for and handed me a one month ban XD

Although I am curious as to how a joke like mine is worth one month while a racist comment could be worth just one day Neutral
Back to top Go down
CRUNKRIS

CRUNKRIS

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever been banned?   Anyone ever been banned? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 7:58 pm

Yehia18 wrote:
My ban has to be the most funny and most epic ban in Home thus far.

One day in The hub people where randomly posting URLs. So I joined in the fun and provided the URL

www.lemonparty.org

Unlucky me, a mod knew what the link was for and handed me a one month ban XD

Although I am curious as to how a joke like mine is worth one month while a racist comment could be worth just one day Neutral

I'm not gonna even try that link Razz
Back to top Go down
Yehia18

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever been banned?   Anyone ever been banned? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:00 am

I'm guessing you already tried it Wink
Back to top Go down
East
Admin
Admin
East

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever been banned?   Anyone ever been banned? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 7:48 am

letme take a wild guess as to whats it contents is...... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Yehia18

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever been banned?   Anyone ever been banned? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:29 am

East wrote:
letme take a wild guess as to whats it contents is...... Suspect
Oh you're more than free to try guessing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
griffsta

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever been banned?   Anyone ever been banned? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 3:53 am

I got banned last month for 30 days because 5 mods reported me since feb for text abuse/harassment. What annoys me is I bet they didn't even see the whole conversation. Its not like I was walking around being a RA, more like I was walking around looking for RAs to tell off. Just looking for people to stick up for if they're getting abused... just so happens that once somebody starts on me I won't back down or walk away, which is why in the end I looked like the bad guy. Luckily I appealed and only got about 3-4 days suspension. There was a time last week where I got a 24hr ban for text abuse, this time I haven't even got a clue why... still only 24hr though.

I have serious doubts about the MODs in the EU home. Just the fact that they are invisible and don't even give warning bugs me. You can go to sign in one day and you can't for reasons unkown. Whats even more frustrating is that the email doesn't give you the exact instance of what you did, so you can just assume it was a MOD not looking at the conversation properly or something like that. At least in the US if a report is filed a visible MOD turns up and the RA/offender will either run off and leave you alone or kick his ass kicked. Argh it makes me so angry.

Two words - Police State.

wow my first post here and its slating home mods, a good start...
Back to top Go down
East
Admin
Admin
East

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever been banned?   Anyone ever been banned? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 5:54 am

oh, i know how you feel, i never even got an email at all, i had to enail this support email address, (i had to ask the forums to get it, and even then i had to wait two days before someone even made a reply that was helpful, not just saying, "wait it out"), then i emailed and had to wait another day, just to be directed to this number, (which disconnected me), so i ended thinking the next day i am gonna ring and ring till i get somewhere, but i turned on my playstation, and i was free, entirely, i have presumed the reason to my ban was the fact that i glitched in home square and did, in all honesty, fall on someone's chess table, i must have been on there two seconds if that, but no, i got a three going on four day ban, from now on it is all sweetness while in there, its not worth losing my whole PSN and game data and add-ons and progress, just for something in home
Back to top Go down
CRUNKRIS

CRUNKRIS

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever been banned?   Anyone ever been banned? Icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2009 2:47 pm

well i still haven't gotten an email, those **bleep**s
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone ever been banned?   Anyone ever been banned? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone ever been banned?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Playstation Home - Chillax :: Chillax Forum - English :: General Disscussion Board-
Jump to: