Playstation Home - Chillax
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Information going in to Chillax clubhouse

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Home Community- Clubs and Clubhouse Events [Updated 17th April]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
admin
Admin
Admin
admin

Home Community- Clubs and Clubhouse Events [Updated 17th April] Empty
PostSubject: Home Community- Clubs and Clubhouse Events [Updated 17th April]   Home Community- Clubs and Clubhouse Events [Updated 17th April] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:16 am

Home Community- Clubs and Clubhouse Events [Updated 17th April] Homeclubs

Welcome, this is the best place to be if your looking to join a club or become part of an event. A list is provided of clubs that have promoted there clubs to the Home community, this thread will help you find the best club for you and see what events are taking place within home.
Clubhouse: MVP Club

Clubhouse leader: Vikki

Clubhouse Events: Monday Night is Quiz Night

Event Description: Test your knowledge in Home Quiz at the MVP Club, answer as many question as fast as you can and the person with the highest score wins. Every Monday Night at 8:00pm. For More Info: Click Here

Clubhouse: CAM11

Clubhouse Leader: CAM11

Clubhouse Events: Currently No Events

Event Description: None.

Important Information: There will be new events planned through out the year.
Clubhouse: HomeBusters

Clubhouse Leader: milnerant

Event Description: None, to find out more about milnerant clubhouse events visit his blog Here

Important Information: The purpose of the club, is still being thought of. At the moment a good start is to discuss ideas and meet up and chat about things which can benefit people. Also Id like it to become more of a humor based club, I like to laugh a lot. So ill have a think where my club is directing in terms of its usage. Obviously the HOME Killzone clan can meet there and discuss stuff.

Clubhouse: Chillax Clubhouse

Clubhouse Leader: farqj002

Clubhouse Events:
Tue: Japanese lessons.
Wed, Thur and Fri: Try outs for Chill Factor.
Sat: Chill Factor Finals

Event Description [chill Factor]: Yes SINGING IS BACK, Chillax is having a special singing event where you could get in the finals and be able to record you own music video if you win YES a MUSIC VIDEO. What you waiting for come to the auditions now!!! For More info: Click Here

Important Information: To see more about Chillax events visit the official website: Here
Clubhouse: GD Trophy Hoarders

Clubhouse Leader: Bearskopff

Clubhouse Events: Worms Trophy Event

Event Description: Very straight forward folks! On it's release, all you have to do is get the game bought and downloaded by 8:00pm (20:00 GMT). Then, between 8:00pm and 10:00pm you need to hoard as many trophies as possible! Will you team up with a friend and learn the art of betrayal or hope for the best and take it all on by yourself! You decide! For More Info: Click Here

Clubhouse: xi investigators

Clubhouse Leader: inky09

Clubhouse Events: No current Events

Event Description: None, but for more info on the events coming up: Click Here

Clubhouse: Our Human Zoo

Clubhouse Leader: xHeatherx

Clubhouse Events: No current Events

Event Description: None, read "important information" to find out how you can help out on upcoming events to the club!

Important Information: It's a club for talented people who can play the guitar, sing, comedians, etc. I'm calling for more people to add to the clubhouse who are talented or even have ideas that can add to the club. We also have discussions on new releases of games, reviews etc. Anyone interested in joining or any ideas, just send me a friend request and we'll have a chat. Will help if you have a headset or PS3 eye cam. For More Info: Click Here

Clubhouse: Clubhouse Climber

Clubhouse Leader: LonERecoN

Clubhouse Events: Clubhouse Climber

Events Description: Clubhouse Climber is a game of skill and precision. When you enter the clubhouse, you will start on the floor. You must then slowly climb to the top of the clubhouse by walking, jumping and glitching over oddly placed furniture and complex jumps. For More Info: Click Here

Clubhouse: Driver's Club

Clubhouse Leader: LITTLE-JOBBIE

Event Description: None, to find out more info on the events: Click Here

Important Information: We have some slots not much if there is any racers out there!

Clubhouse: This is Living

Clubhouse Leader: csta

Important Information: Welcome all Fans of: Unreal Tournament 3, Killzone 2, Metal Gear Solid 4 and Rock Band. See you all soon!

Clubhouse: The Dark-Side

Clubhouse Leader: Valaquesse

Clubhouse Events:Currently No Events

Event Description: None

Important Information: We have cookies No purpose, just gaming and banter so far.

Clubhouse:The Laughter Lounge

Clubhouse Leader: AMG999222

Important information: The club is full @ the minute but places will become available soon,message me if your intrested in joining.

Clubhouse: Final Fantasy XIII

Clubhouse Leader: destructo888

Events Descripton: None

Important Information: A club dedicated to the 3 FF XIII games. Final Fantasy XIII (PS3), Final Fantasy Versus XIII (PS3) and Final Fantasy Agito XIII (PSP)

Clubhouse: Trophyholics

Clubhouse Leader: nukester

Event Description: None

Important Information: The purpose of the club is for trophyholics to get together and help with getting trophies or just to chat about trophies
If you would like to add your club or event detail to the list PM me (CAM11)!

PM Format

Copy and Paste the folling format and fill in the details for your club, if you have any thread of websites about your club please link it to me.

Clubhouse:
Clubhouse Leader:
Clubhouse Events:
Events Descripton:
Important Information:

Last edited by admin on Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://chillax.forumotion.com
CAM11
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Community- Clubs and Clubhouse Events [Updated 17th April]   Home Community- Clubs and Clubhouse Events [Updated 17th April] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:23 am

I edited this post, the picture was at the bottom of the page Laughing.
Back to top Go down
East
Admin
Admin
East

PostSubject: Re: Home Community- Clubs and Clubhouse Events [Updated 17th April]   Home Community- Clubs and Clubhouse Events [Updated 17th April] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:26 am

have you posted on the EU forums advertising here?, you should, then make a club board on here as i know people on EU forums have been crying out for a board to post there clubs on, and if you do so over here it would be an instant hit!, but word needs to go around first
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Community- Clubs and Clubhouse Events [Updated 17th April]   Home Community- Clubs and Clubhouse Events [Updated 17th April] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:30 am

East or Cam could one of you do that then but got to remember the laws in the advertising so just do something that could get round it like i had to put the Chillax website on my Sig
Back to top Go down
East
Admin
Admin
East

PostSubject: Re: Home Community- Clubs and Clubhouse Events [Updated 17th April]   Home Community- Clubs and Clubhouse Events [Updated 17th April] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:39 am

unfoutunatly, we dont have the abilitie to make a new board, if you would make a home clubs board, i will get putting in club goss and spreading word to people so they can get signing up with there clubs and such
Back to top Go down
CAM11
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Community- Clubs and Clubhouse Events [Updated 17th April]   Home Community- Clubs and Clubhouse Events [Updated 17th April] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 10:41 am

Farq I have asked a Mod to update your thread about Chillax website, including a update of the new feature Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
Admin
admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Community- Clubs and Clubhouse Events [Updated 17th April]   Home Community- Clubs and Clubhouse Events [Updated 17th April] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:07 am

cool but remember the advertisement rule, what did you say
Back to top Go down
CAM11
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Home Community- Clubs and Clubhouse Events [Updated 17th April]   Home Community- Clubs and Clubhouse Events [Updated 17th April] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 2:11 pm

Ok now I'm going to save that picture on your website which is linked to here and turn it into a sig, and I will include a code so others can get hold of it to Smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Community- Clubs and Clubhouse Events [Updated 17th April]   Home Community- Clubs and Clubhouse Events [Updated 17th April] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home Community- Clubs and Clubhouse Events [Updated 17th April]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Playstation Home - Chillax :: Chillax Forum - English :: Home Club Board-
Jump to: